Thursday, September 29, 2011

Introducing: MOD Rectangles... A New Quilt Pattern

I am so excited to show you my latest pattern!!  It's called MOD Rectangles and it's  a keeper!   I love the modern, bold design.  And I LOVE these Aviary 2 Fabrics from Joel Dewberry!!  I have really been into the modern quilt designs these days.  So simple and yet they make a huge statement.

This one is a large twin size quilt, but it is SUPER easy to adjust this to any size you want. 

So, here it is, MOD Rectangles....


Of course, I had to photograph it in a tree.  Quilts and trees go great together.

Here's a close up of these wonderful fabrics.

What can I say, it's perfect for autumn.  I just want to wrap up in this and read  the day away!!!

So, if want, you can visit the shop and get the MOD Rectangles Pattern.  Enjoy!!

PS.  I also added the kit so you can make this EXACT quilt with these same fabrics.  It's a good deal AND of course you get the pattern free with the kit.

PS.  Linked Up...

*All Things Heart and Home  *  It's Sew For You  *  Not Just a Housewife  *  Creative Itch  *  Quiltstory Ladybug Blessings  *  Sew Much Ado  *  Trendy Treehouse  *  Sew Chatty * Women Who Do It AllSugar and Dots * Li'l Luna * Tea Rose Home * Polka Dots on Parade * Somewhat SimpleFireflies and Jellybeans  *  Blue Cricket Design  *  733 blog  *  House of Hepworth's  * Paisley Passions  *  A Glimpse Inside  *  Fingerprints On the Fridge  *  Fun To Craft  *  At The Picket Fence  *  Stuff and Nonsense  *  Inspiring Creations * Just a GirlSassy Sites504 Main  *  WhipperBerry  *  Sew Many Ways  *  The Girl Creative  *  Making the World Cuter  *  A Round Tuit  *  Sumo's Sweet Stuff  *  Life Made Lovely  *  C.R.A.F.T.  *  Sew Modern Monday  *  Today's Creative Blog  *  Pinkapotamus * Cherished Bliss  *Ginger Snap Crafts*

5 comments:

noga quilts said...

Beautiful quilt! The fabrics are just fabulous!

Jill said...

Gorgeous quilt with some fabulous fabrics! I'm sure you'll sell lots - and the kit is a great idea!

Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!
Hope you have a great week!
Jill @ Creating my way to Success
http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

Debbie said...

Beautiful quilt! Congrats on a lovely pattern.

Erin @ MakeitSew said...

Absolutely beautiful! I love the fabrics!

HB, The Impulsive Minimalist said...

So fun! I have some of those fabrics too! Really pretty!