Thursday, October 2, 2014

Ever Get Bored With the Same Christmas Decor?

I love looking through the beautiful home galleries around Christmas time.  I love to get new ideas for ways to add that special touch to my home during the holiday season.  Lately, I have seen a few really fun and unique Christmas color schemes, and they inspired me to create some unique Christmas stockings that are a bit different.  I call this collection the Funky MOD Stocking Collection.

 
This set makes me smile every time I look at it.  Orange Christmas Stockings!??  I also love the bold, modern, geometric prints.  I have a special place in my heart for the hexagon print!
 







So, I you are looking to buy some unique, modern, handmade  stockings, look no further.  Check out the Etsy shop, Yards and Yards!  Enjoy!

No comments: