Saturday, September 6, 2014

Handmade Christmas Stockings: Fun and Bright Stockings Collection

There really is something nostalgic and traditional about these handmade Christmas Stockings.  I still have the felt stocking made by my great-grandmother.  It is covered with various shaped sequins and beads, and I love that it links me to my past. 

I wanted others to enjoy that same feeling of having stockings for Christmas that are handmade with care and are meant to last for a LONG, LONG time. 

My latest collection of personalized Christmas stockings Etsy - style is called the Cool Stocking collection.  If you are looking for something a quirky, with a modern twist, then this collection is for you.


This collection is filled with fun, bright colors and playful patterns.  Even amidst all of the pinks and reds, there are some stockings for boys as well!  I love this set!

And remember, I always add embroidered name tags with each stocking as well. 


1 comment:

Danice G said...

The stockings are so cute. 'Just found your blog and Etsy. Now following both :)