Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Sew In the Know Tuesday: Ruffles and More!

Welcome to the 2nd Edition of Sew in the Know Tuesday! I have some really fun finds to share this week.

Michael Miller is releasing Ruffles. Raw edge and already gathered. What a time saver!


And, there is even a tutorial! So pretty.



Next, Riley Blake is selling sippers by the yard. I have to tell you I was a little dubious when I heard this one, but they are so much fun!

via Riley Blake Designs

Look at these beautiful things! I can just see these on a handbag or in hair. I'm in love.

And now, here are the up and coming fabrics...

P&B Textiles has a beautiful new line out called Nellie. It has a wonderful vintage feel with flowers and polka dots... a perfect combo! It is arriving in shops now. Check it out:


Here is another collection from Clothworks called Avalon. I love the color combinations in this line. The bold flowers, the birds, the mod style... this is a winner in my book.

via Clothworks

Hope you feel like you are sew in the know. What are you most looking forward to?

1 comment:

raggygirlvintage said...

They are all divine but the ruffles have to be my fav!
Tracey