Friday, July 8, 2011

Have You Seen It??? Heirloom by Joel Dewberry

I am so excited about this new line by Joel Dewberry!  I had such a great time with his Aviary 2 line, I couldn't help but squeal (inside my own little head) when I saw his booth at Quilt Market announcing his new line, Heirloom.

Here are some super great photos of thier booth, via Joel and Laurie's blog:


Who wouldn't love this sweet chair re-do in their living room?  I LOVE it! 

I thought their booth had an amazing look to it.  Definitely one of my favorites!

And here it is in the Sapphire Collection.  Yep.  You guessed it.  I ordered the who sha-bang for the Yards and Yards shop.  Arriving later this month.  (Cue the inner squeal.  :)

2 comments:

Susan Freeman said...

Very pretty!

Hugs,
Susan and Bentley

n*stitches said...

I love Joel Dewberry!