Friday, July 9, 2010

My Favorite Fabric Of All Time

I'm sure my likes and tastes will change a bit over time, but this one has stuck with me ever since I first saw it. And it must have stuck with lots of other crafters because it's GONE! I've hunted it on the web, I've searched through all the shops with 50 miles of me, and I've even seen if Moda has more available. NOPE. GONE.

I have 2 yards of this collection, and I don't know if I'll ever be able to use it, because then it will really, truly be GONE.

It's Arcadia. Designed by Sanae for Moda, I think it's one of the most amazing lines ever. I'm in love with the dragonflies, and the mod waves. I love this stuff. Anybody have some for me? I'll pay. I'll sew. I'll do dishes even!


How about you? I there a line that reached out and grabbed you? I'd love to know. I'll add pictures of yours, too, if you comment about it.

PS. Niki added a comment about Urban Couture from BasicGrey for Moda... so, since a picture is worth a thousand words... here it is. GORGEOUS!

4 comments:

Niki said...

Urban Couture line by Basic Grey. I have FOUR layer cakes and still don't want to use it...

Anna said...

I found a pic and added yours Niki. You're right!! The texture is fantastic. BasicGrey did some of my favorite scrapbooking paper as well. So talented!

Jill Iroz said...

do you still want your two yards of Arcadia? I am looking for backing fabric for my tablerunner that I made with a charm pack.

Krista said...

I'm also in the market for arcadia yardage. It's impossible to find! email me if you want to sell some....kristajrussell AT gmail DOT com