Thursday, April 28, 2011

Coquette Inspiration: Just a Guy Who Quilts

I've been digging around for some Coquette inspiration.  I just love to daycream about what I can do with THIS fun bundle.  So far, I've made skirts and a scripture bag (more on that later.)  But I still love to see what others see in this fabric.
(you can see more HERE)

And lucky day!  I stumbled across an amazing blog called, "I'm Just a Guy Who Quilts."  And that's an accurate blog description, for sure! 

Ryan Walsh interviewed Pat Bravo a few months back, and I found this amazing inspiration photo in his blog entry.  I love this picture!
via I'm Just a Guy Who Quilts

See all the Coquette beautiness?  I am especially in love with the 3 framed fabrics across the top.  It's lovely!  That happens to be my favorite Coquette fabric.  Check it out:

Can you see why you'd want to frame that and hang it on your wall?  Anyhow, I just had to share.  Enjoy!

No comments: