1. Design the card in Photoshop. These are all designed to be a 4.25x5.5 card.The bird was a really light gray when I printed it.
2. Next, I used and exacto knife to cut out the bird.
3. I opened the card and ran a tiny line of my glue tape around the bird open.
4. Next, I laid a small square of fabric over the opening.
5. Finally, I used my glue tape again to stick a 4X5.25 white paper on the inside of the card to cover the back of the fabric. Voila!
So, there you have it! Super easy, super fancy cards. Stay tuned for some fun birthday ones, as well. Enjoy!
PS. Linked up to some parties!