Monday, September 12, 2011

Red and Aqua Wedding!!!

This past weekend was the wedding reception of my wonderful friends, Michelle and Ben.  I took some pictures of the details and wanted to share.

Here it is, my fun bunting pattern!  I even had some leftover fabric so you can get this exact one from my Etsy Shop!!  Michelle had this draped by the food and it looked so fun!


Candy buffet!!!  Popcorn!!!  Cotton Candy!!!  Cupcakes!!!  It was SWEET!  Literally!

Here is a fun detail you can try out yourself.  I took a bunch of patterned papers in Michelle's colors and I had a few circle hole punches.  I punched away and then randomly sewed the circles together.  It was actually pretty fast and it added such a fun detail to the reception.  Seriously, try this one out.  It's adorable!!
I have about 50 other pictures of food, dancing, and memories, but I think this is enough for now.  Have a wonderful day!!

2 comments:

Sandie said...

Adorable I love the color choices. That looks like such a fun wedding. :)

Susan Freeman said...

Love that bunting!

Hugs,
Susan and Bentley