Friday, September 9, 2011

Spotlight! Amy's Stockings

Amy sent me this picture of her cute, cute stockings made from THIS pattern.  I just love how she modified it to make a sweet stocking for thier dog, Dexter.  Isn't that paw print adorable?

Here is what Amy wrote to me:

Hi.  Just wanted to send a pic of my completed Christmas stockings.  The pattern was great and easy to follow.  I didnt use the felt for the lining, but I think they still turned out firm enough and super cute!  I adapted your pattern a little bit to make the paw stocking for my dog, too.  That wasnt so hard, either.  I just had to find a paw print for the applique.  Thanks again for the great pattern.  I hope to make more of these for different family members. 

Thanks Amy!!  I'm so glad you liked this pattern!!  And the fabrics you chose are beautiful!

No comments: