Thursday, September 15, 2011

Sweet Deal: SALE on Heirloom

I need to free up some space in my fabric closet, so I am having a super sale on Joel Dewberry's Heirloom fabrics.  It's on for $48 for 6.5 yards and that would normally be $65.  You can find it HERE or HERE.


It's beautiful fabric.  Here is a quilt I made using this fabric.


And another lovely shot of this fabric stack.  I love every single fabric in this line!

AND... don't forget how you can make super fun ruffle stockings with this fabric.... well... you could IF I had the pattern done.  Sorry about that one!  But at ;east you can make Heirloom Stockings with this fabric.  In fact, if you've read this whole thing, then you deserve a free pattern.  When you buy the Heirloom fabric, type a pattern you want into the "note to seller" and tell me which pattern you would like.  Enjoy!!

So head on over to the shop and then sew away!!

No comments: