Monday, May 16, 2011

Coquette Quilt

I've had more fun than I thought with this Coquette fabric from Art Gallery.  It is really amazing, so I had to make a quilt with it.  I have created a lot of patterns in my day, so I figured I could do another.  I love how it turned out!  I designed, basted, quilted and bound this baby all by myself, which I don't do too often.  We're talking hours and hours here.  The pattern can be found HERE

I made it a twin size because that seems to be what I use most of these days with my little ones.  I suppose I'll move onto Queen size when they get married, and then onto baby size.  Eeeeek!  Not thinking that far ahead...

Anyhow, here it is.


And some detail:

Here is the fabric bundle I used from my shop. You can get it HERE for half yards or HERE for full yards. Enjoy!
You can see all sorts of amazing quilts at The Quilter's Blogfest.  Enjoy!

PS.  Linked Up...

*All Things Heart and Home  *  It's Sew For You  *  Not Just a Housewife  *  Creative Itch  *  Quiltstory Ladybug Blessings  *  Sew Much Ado  *  Trendy Treehouse  *  Sew Chatty * Women Who Do It AllSugar and Dots * Li'l Luna * Tea Rose Home * Polka Dots on Parade * Somewhat SimpleFireflies and Jellybeans  *  Blue Cricket Design  *  733 blog  *  House of Hepworth's  * Paisley Passions  *  A Glimpse Inside  *  Fingerprints On the Fridge  *  Fun To Craft  *  At The Picket Fence  *  Stuff and Nonsense  *  Inspiring Creations * Just a GirlSassy Sites504 Main  *  WhipperBerry  *  Sew Many Ways  *  The Girl Creative  *  Making the World Cuter  *  A Round Tuit  *  Sumo's Sweet Stuff  *  Life Made Lovely  *  C.R.A.F.T.  *  Sew Modern Monday  *

14 comments:

elizabeth said...

Your quilt is beautiful!!!!

Bonita Rose said...

oh my this is so beautiful!

Oxford Impressions said...

I love these fabrics. Love this quilt. Love your FMQ too. Went to your shop and added the fabrics to my shopping cart so I'll have easy access. Thanks!

Anna said...

Thanks O.I! I really enjoy your blog as well. So glad you dropped by!

Cindy said...

The fabrics you chose are just beautiful & the quilting so nice & tiny !

Jill said...

Beatiful fabric and such a lovely quilt!

Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!
Hope you have a great week!
Jill @ Creating my way to Success
http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

John'aLee said...

Beautiful!

Sara said...

You have exquisite taste in fabric---love your quilt dearly!!

Quiltstory said...

Love your yards and yards blog and shop! We would love to feature one of your quilt finishes on Quiltstory, let me know if you are interested!

Spontaneous Threads said...

love all those colors!

Misty @Creative Itch said...

Beautiful quilt! Thanks for linking @'Sew Cute Tuesday'!

Sara @ Sew Sweetness said...

Wonderful quilt! I love the purples with that yellow!

Melissa said...

Beautiful quilt! Thank you for sharing at Its Sew Fun Tuesday :) I'll be featuring it tomorrow!!

http://itssewforyou.blogspot.com

Nancy@owensolivia said...

Beautiful! Feel free to share it in my quilt linky party. I just finished my first one, so I am celebrating!

nancy

http://owensolivia.blogspot.com/2012/04/my-first-quilt-completed-quilt-linky.html