Wednesday, May 4, 2011

I've Been Busy!

I've been sewing and sewing with the lovely Coquette fabric.  You can get it from my shop right HERE.  It's really amazing to work with and it's out of my comfort zone so it's been double the fun to experiment with.


So, what have I been sewing?  Another bag???

Except this one is for my daughter's scriptures.  She has been needing one fora a while now and I finally goat around to doing it.  I made it messenger bag style... because it's different.

It even has a little pocket in the front and loops in the top to put scipture pencils in.  Needless to say, she adores this thing, which makes me feel like a happy mom!

Hopefully, I'll get around to a nice pattern for this one soon.  I looked around at what is out there, and there are not a lot of options.  So, I plan on making my own option!  

Pssssssst.  I now have the pattern in my Etsy shop.


PS.  I linked to some SUPER SEWING parties!

*All Things Heart and Home  *  It's Sew For You  *  Not Just a Housewife  *  Creative Itch  *  Quiltstory Ladybug Blessings  *  Sew Much Ado  *  Trendy Treehouse  *  Sew Chatty * Women Who Do It AllSugar and Dots * Li'l Luna * Tea Rose Home * Polka Dots on Parade * Somewhat SimpleFireflies and Jellybeans  *  Blue Cricket Design  *  733 blog  *  House of Hepworth's  * Paisley Passions  *  A Glimpse Inside  *  Fingerprints On the Fridge  *  Fun To Craft  *  At The Picket Fence  *  Stuff and Nonsense  *  Inspiring Creations * Just a GirlSassy Sites504 Main  *  WhipperBerry

3 comments:

At The Picket Fence said...

That is just darling and I'm sure your daughter loves it! Thanks so much for linking it up to Inspiration Friday this week!
Vanessa

HoneySage said...

I like the pocket and loops idea! Thanks for sharing!

Melissa said...

super cute bag!
Thanks for sharing at Its Sew Fun Tuesday!