Monday, May 16, 2011

Free Pattern: Joel Dewberry Pendant Quilt

I mentioned a few days back, that I had the best time meeting Joel and Laurie Dewberry at the Salt Lake Quilt Market.  I even discovered that they live like 15 minutes away!  You'd have thought I figured that one out by now, but I didn't.

When debating whether or not to start my little fabric shop, I saw Joel's line, Aviary 2, and that was the last straw!  I had to have that fabric!  It's AMAZING!  It's HERE and it's almost gone...

Well, Joel and his wife were kind enough to whip up a free quilt pattern using this great fabric.  It's called a Pendant Quilt and the pattern is HERE.

Here is an image of the quilt.  Isn't it great?  So, sew away!


2 comments:

Suzanne said...

I just made a passel of totes using Aviary 2 -- my favorite fabric line in awhile!

Anna said...

I saw your tote, Suzanne. How amazing they look with this. Lucky daughters. :)