Friday, May 27, 2011

Pennant Party Flags Pattern.... Take 2

II guess I had enough fun with the first one of these that I decided to make another.  This time, I used the loevly Coquette fabrics from Pat Bravo at Art Gallery.  This pattern is a snap and the flags look so amazing.  They look so care free hanging out in my tree, just begging to be photographed. 

If you'd like this pattern, you can get it HERE

If you just want to buy my sample flags, go HERE... but there is only one.

AND if you buy the Coquette fabrics from my shop, you get to pick any of my patterns for free!

Check these babies out... 



I always wonder if my neighbors think I'm odd watching me travel around my backyard with yards of bunting, snapping pictures.  If I saw my neighbor doing that, I'd totally get it.   :)  But then, I am a big fan of bunting.

PS.  Linked Up...

*All Things Heart and Home  *  It's Sew For You  *  Not Just a Housewife  *  Creative Itch  *  Quiltstory Ladybug Blessings  *  Sew Much Ado  *  Trendy Treehouse  *  Sew Chatty * Women Who Do It AllSugar and Dots * Li'l Luna * Tea Rose Home * Polka Dots on Parade * Somewhat SimpleFireflies and Jellybeans  *  Blue Cricket Design  *  733 blog  *  House of Hepworth's  * Paisley Passions  *  A Glimpse Inside  *  Fingerprints On the Fridge  *  Fun To Craft  *  At The Picket Fence  *  Stuff and Nonsense  *  Inspiring Creations * Just a GirlSassy Sites504 Main  *  WhipperBerry  *  Sew Many Ways  *  The Girl Creative  *  Making the World Cuter  *  A Round Tuit  *  Sumo's Sweet Stuff  *  Life Made Lovely  *  C.R.A.F.T.  *  Sew Modern Monday  *

8 comments:

Rebecca said...

Beautiful buntings!

Marilyn said...

So SUPER CUTE!! Following you per TrendyTreeHouse Wed Blog hop.. Hope you can stop by and visit sometime.. I'm Marilyn next door from http://theartsygirlconnection.blogspot.com ... :))

Jordan McCollum said...

Very cute!

Courtney ~ French Country Cottage said...

These are so cute~ love the different fabrics together~thanks for stopping by the other day and saying hello! :)

Allison {A Glimpse Inside} said...

Super cute! I've been wanting to make something like this! Just need to find the motivation lol! Thanks for linking up this week! I'll be featuring this tomorrow!

Anna said...

Allison, thank you so much! I'll have to drop in tomorrow and see what others treasures you have to share.

At The Picket Fence said...

LOVE IT! Those patterns are fabulous. I'm going to try my hand at making one. Thank you for sharing with us at Inspiration Friday!

Heather

D+B said...

Love your blog!! I am definitely going to be your new follower :) I would love it if you followed me to @ for-the-luv-of.blogspot.com that would be great :) I am just starting out, but I am excited to share new recipes, crafts, and makeup.. And Giving away giveaways on mineral make-up!