Monday, May 9, 2011

Up and Coming: Going Coastal

I don't know how obsessed you are with fabric, but I follow fabric like some people follow the Super Bowl.  I don't usually even know who is playing in the Super Bowl, but I can always tell you which lines of fabric I am most excited about.

That's why I am way excited to go to the Salt Lake Quilt Market this weekend.  My 8-year old wants to come along, but the say you must be 14 to get in.  So silly!  When did creativity have an age limit? 

Anyhow, I've stumbled across a lovely line from Michael Miller called "Going Coastal."  It's designed by Emily Herrick and it's actually her first line! 

Lately, I've been thinking about re-doing my 10-year old boy's room and I can't seem to find what I love.  I LOVE these colors, although we're not really "beach" people.  But I still LOVE this fabric!!  What do you think?



I can't help it, but I will always have a love of plaid.  And the orange/gray combo in this fabric has got me pegged.  I am really excited to see this at the Market in a few days.

No comments: