Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Up and Coming: Summertime by Barbara Jones


My mother-in-law found a new designer while perusing the quilts at out local Shop Hop. Her name is Barbara Jones. She designs fabric as well as patterns. Her fabric is distributed through Henry Glass & Co.

Anyhow, here are some of the fabrics in this line. I think I'm in love with the gray polka dot!! These fabrics are just charming!!


Henry Glass & Co

I am looking forward to seeing this one in person. Way to go Barbara!

2 comments:

osovictoria said...

I like the two flowered on white background and the aqua, very pretty, do the fabrics have names? Should do a contest where folks have to match names to fabrics and the winner gets fabric! ;)

Anna said...

I like that contest idea! I went to the Henry Glass & Co website and guess what? No names. Fabrics like that deserve names.